December 29, 2015

An Ear Warmer Thingy

I don't know what you call this thing, but my husband posted this picture to my FB page yesterday and told me to "make some of these".


You know, because he's an engineer and not a knitter, it didn't occur to him to share a picture with a link to the pattern. (I don't know who you are, but thanks for modeling!) When I went on Ravelry, I couldn't find either that picture or a pattern to match.  So I wrote one with a wider rib and knit up the darned thing this morning.


It didn't take but a minute.  And because there are others of you who also probably have husbands who will want you to knit one of these ear warmer thingys instead of just wearing a cap that covers their ears because that would make far too much sense, here's the pattern: Baseball Cap Ear Warmer Thingy.  Feel free to make as many of these dumb things as you can stand (just don't copy my pattern and sell it as your own work of art because that would be both rude and illegal).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog