February 18, 2014

Ravellenic Games 2014: Sock Hockey FO

I don't mean to toot my own horn, but …





BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!!

Meet my Garden Gate Socks, also my Sock Hockey (green event), Cable Cross-Country (purple event), and Single-Skein Speed Skate (purple event) entry.  Two socks, finished, in  Cedar Hill Farm Company's Rocket Sock Medium (green apple). The medium required 380-ish yards, which is less than one skein, so I expect that the large can also be knit with a single skein.

The pattern for these socks was written by me about a day before the Ravellenic Games of 2014 began, so this pair is really my test-knit (in my size, of course!).  The finished pattern will be available toward the end of this week on Ravelry, Craftsy, and my Etsy Shop.  It is written for both single-sock knitting and two-at-a-time knitting.

Here's hoping that I filled out all of the "paperwork" correctly on Ravelry to medal. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog