January 15, 2014

Basic Raglan Baby Cardigan Sweater


As promised, here are pics of the finished newborn sweater that I was working on Monday. (It's even more adorable in person!)






This particular sweater is now available for purchase in my Etsy shop. Of course, I will also knit up a custom order if you send me a message on Etsy.

And, as promised, here's the pattern:  Basic Raglan Baby Cardigan Sweater.  It's sized from 0-3 mos., 3-6 mos., and 6-12 mos.  If you go to the Craft Yarn Council, you can get measurements for additional ages and, really, if you keep gauge in mind, you can alter this pattern to produce larger sizes as needed.  I'm giving it to you for free, so if you want a larger size than what I've offered, please do the math yourself.  Of course, there are a zillion other free raglan top-down patterns on Etsy, too. This pattern is simply what I've worked out over the years for my own knitting purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog