April 12, 2013

Friday FO: Arabella Arrives!

I have finished knitting the test knit for Arabella, and I will tell you that I am absolutely IN LOVE with this new pattern of mine--the crystal ball suggests there might be another one on the needles by next week in my new Cove colorway.  I probably could have picked a better colorway than shades of grey to test this pattern with, and it made for difficult photography.  But here's how she looks:






The pattern, which requires approximately 500 yards (though you could reduce the number of repeats in a row and get away with about 400 yards) of fingering weight 3-ply Calliope silk (or you might substitute linen, as well), is available in my Etsy shop, on Ravelry, and on Craftsy (not to mention via the right sidebar) today if you are interested in casting on for one for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog