April 08, 2012

A little something lacey for the spring!

I am thrilled to introduce Lila, my newest spring/summer lace scarf pattern, which I knit up during this past week while on spring break.
LILA (zigzag leaf lace)



Since the family flew to San Francisco for a few days, I had PLENTY of time to knit on the plane and during our 5 1/2 hour lay-over in Denver.  The goal of the project was to design a pattern for my Gypsy label using exactly one skein.  Well, this pattern does it, and here's exactly what was left over:


One skein of Gypsy (240 yards) hand painted Australian merino yields a gorgeously feminine fingering weight lace scarf that measures 9 inches by 42 inches when blocked.  To accomplish this pattern you need to know how to yarn over, slip stitches, and knit 2 stitches together.

This pattern just hit the internet today and is available in two awesome locations:  Zibeline Knits @ Etsy and Craftsy.  If you are looking for a pretty, lacy, EASY spring/summer project, this is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog