April 24, 2012

Belated Monday Masterpiece

Since I posted about Stitches South (insert Mr. Yuck face) on Monday, I waited until today to share my weekend masterpiece. Using half of a skein of Berroco Vintage DK in a pretty navy blue with red and purple threads escaping from the yarn strand (50% acrylic/40% wool/10% Nylon)--I know, not my usual exotic choice of yarn!--I knit up the Corinthian Tam by Angela Hahn from my newly purchased emag version of Interweave Accessories 201. I love, love, love being able to download magazines to my Ipad and then being able to take them with me wherever I go!  And since the weather took a turn for the frigid this week, I will get to wear it today!

So, ta-dah!


2 comments:

  1. So nice. And ditto to storing patterns, stash, etc on my tablet. I carry nearly my entire life around on my ASUS tablet! Glad to see that you didn't allow either the weather monkey or Mr. Ick Face to ruffle your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog