March 15, 2012

Just a quick post: Hiker Chick Socks finished!

I've been so mind-blowingly busy this past week that I've only now managed to eek out a few minutes to share finished pics of the first draft of my new top-down sock pattern "Hiker Chick".  Coming soon will be some pics of the new Rocket Sock colorways that will debut with this pattern in August as sock kits.  Right now, the first colorway is on the needles (Copper Kettle) and it's looking good!  Knitting friends are making exclamations of glee over this colorway and pattern, and that's always a good sign.  But for now, here is an indoor and an outdoor pic of the first draft (done in that marled German wool that I've complained about so much):



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog