August 21, 2011

Masterpiece Monday

Today I have a little skein of superwash merino/bamboo that I spun up on Sunday to show off for Masterpiece Monday.  I'm calling this one "Frog Prince" for right now.  The title may change, as I can't seem to find a title that really speaks to me.  I'm also still on the fence about whether or not this skein will go into the shop.  Even though I dye my own, this roving came from Sheepish Creations at Etsy.  Overall, it's pretty nice stuff and, as you can see, it spins up nicely.  I still have about half of my order to spin; but this skein is 174 yards of silky, soft worsted weight singles.






If you have a masterpiece that you would like to show off, feel free to leave a note and your link in my comments box.  Happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog