November 17, 2010

And the award goes to ...

My amazing new pal Tessie at Homemaking ... My Final Frontier gave me a very cool award yesterday, so it is my turn to pass it along to other very cool and deserving bloggers:





*To accept this award, there are 4 rules

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.


I Just want to thank Tessie again at Homemaking .... I am totally enjoying your test of Martha Stewart's greatness and your latest culinary experiments. Can't wait to see you put down the apron and pick up the knitting needles for a change (wink, wink).

2. Share seven things about yourself

1. I am a night owl trapped in the routine of a bunch of early birds.
2. My passion for all things knitting defines me. 
3. I am newly addicted to sesame mochi.
4. One of my students told me last week "Mrs. K, you are the teacher who will change my life, and I mean it!"
5. I love to spin my own yarn, even if it turns out to be ugly.
6. I knit for charity (preemie hats, mostly), and I haven't done enough of that lately.
7. I want Carrie Bradshaw's wardrobe--well, mostly just all of her shoes and the black diamond ring.

3. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.

All of these bloggers inspire me to be a better knitter and blogger:


4. Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Keya!! You rock and your blog rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award Keya! Your blog is great, will have a wonderful time here. Have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award Keya! Your blog is fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!! Your knitting is so amazing, I love reading your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog