September 03, 2010

This Just In!

This weekend, well, actually today, new merino superwash sock yarns will be appearing in my Etsy store.  I thought I'd give everyone a preview.  I've decided to focus on sock yarns because, even though it is still feels like I live in the Sahara Desert, I know there will be socks on the needles ("Hey! You already have socks on the needles!" my abandoned toe-down sock project screams from the knitting basket.) for me and for many, many others very soon.  Time to shop and stock up!  Lots of great prices at Etsy this weekend!

Here's a sneak-peak at what's new in my store this weekend:

Marina
Mahem
These lovelies are 75/25 merino/nylon so you can wash them til the cows come home and the colors won't fade and the socks won't shrink!  Stop by and check out the new stuff!

And Happy three-day weekend Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, those yarns are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. I'm a new follower. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh loving that yarn...bothof them! I cannot wait to see the finished pairs of socks. Beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog