August 05, 2010

A Little Celebration Cake

I made a cake to celebrate how well my Swing pattern has been received on Ravelry.  I mean, I made a SOUTHERN style cake (which means it's unnecessarily gigantic) to celebrate how well my Swing pattern has been received on Ravelry.  Coconut.  4 (count them!) layers of sweet yumminess!


 And there's so much cake that I wish I could invite you all!  Thank you to the lovely ladies who have indulged in a purchase of Swing this week!  You are much appreciated!

And in the "What's New" category, while speaking of Ravelry, I am now a Yarnie in Ravelry, so Ravelry members can check out the yarns in my Etsy store via Ravelry.  How excited I am! 

Happy Thursday to all!

4 comments:

  1. Love it! It looks delicious! Congratulations on your pattern being well received at ravelry. That's always a nice thing, isn't it?

    (visiting from nff)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am blog hopping today and I am your newest follower! I hope you can come visit at www.hootiebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for visiting my blog!!! =)
    that cake sure looks yummy... =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi..I’m Barb….I am from TTA. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com & get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. I also would love for you to be a new Fan of my Facebook page too & click “LIKE” in the upper right hand corner of my blog & you’ve done it..Thanks so much! I am just starting at Facebook. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog