August 11, 2010

Elegy Pattern now Available!


Just a quick note to let everyone know that I have published the pattern for the Elegy (Fingerless Mitts) to Ravelry and my Etsy store. The price is $5.00 USD.  If you are interested, stop on by!  Also, I have now one pair of blue Elegy mitts and will have additional pairs and colors of these hand-knitted gloves available for purchase in my Etsy store if you don't want to knit them yourselves. 

In unrelated news, I've made a few new additions to my blogging experience, including a Facebook page and a Blog Frog page.  I sure would appreciate it, if you are visiting me, if you would mention my blog to your facebook pals or your Blog Frog pals who might be interested in knitting.  There are little buttons below for you to click on.  Hint, Hint!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I am a new follower : ). Please follow me back at The Nutritionist Reviews: http://couponclippingnutritionist.blogspot.com/
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CUTE!

    Just wanted to say THANK YOU for participating in this week's WELCOME WEDNESDAY Blog Hop! We hope to see you weekly! We are so happy to be following your blog and can't wait to read more! You can help spread the word about our great event by grabbing our button!

    Kristin & Jaime
    Take It From Me
    http://takeitfrom-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog