July 06, 2010

Whoo Hoo! My first award!


Look what gigantic surprise awaited me this afternoon!  Thank you to my newest friend, Michelle, at You Just Gotta Keep Knittin".  I am truly tickled pink!  Whoo Hoo!!!

Okay, so there are rules that go along with receiving this award. 

First, thank the blogger who bestowed the award on you:  Thank you, thank you, thank you Michelle!

Next, sum up your blogging experience, philosophy, and motivation in 5 words:

experience:  topsy-turvy

philosophy:  be real

motivation: knowledge, connection

Finally, pass along the award to 10 bloggers:

I choose these bloggers because I have truly enjoyed following along (in no particular order):



 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you soo much for the award!

    My partner in crime and I have passed it on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award! I do appreciate it greatly and am thrilled that you thougt of me for it and enjoy my blog! Thank you so much again!

    xo Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so touched & honored! I feel like I'm in very good company here, and I know I'll just love passing it along once I'm back on line in August!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for sharing it with me. You have a wonderful blog, there will be many more awards coming your way.

    Sorry I took so long to get over, blogger ate a lot of my comments including the moderated ones. Hopefully they have all returned now.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog