July 23, 2010

Back in the Saddle

It's been a little over a week since I blogged, but it seems like an eternity.  A little hard to get back in the saddle after the vacation.  There's always pros and cons to going on vacation at the beach--pros include the way the sun, salt, and chlorine work like your own personal team of salon technicians to add highlights to your hair and hide that gray!; cons include how the beach always comes home with you in the carpeting of your car and stays with you, vacuuming after vacuuming!

I'm not blog hopping or anything today.  Still busy trying to get the house, yard, and garden back in shape on what is supposed to be the hottest day of the year in Georgia.  But, I wanted to share my two newest hand painted sock yarns in my Summer Fun Collection that have posted to my Etsy.com store.   The first is Georgia Sunset (75/25 merino/nylon superwash):



 and the second is In the Vineyard (Georgia muscadine vineyard that is), also 75/25 merino/nylon superwash.


 
Stop by and check them out!

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

Translate

Search This Blog